The design principals of our Arena Perimeter structures are that they are compact to store, easily transportable and manageable for rapid installation and extraction on site.
Typically, an Arena Perimeter can serve multiple purposes which will determine the right system for your event.- Ball Retention within an arena area
- Crowd Control keeping spectators off the arena area
- Branding Panels
As required additional ballast systems are added to meet any health and safety requirements - in particular for outdoor events.
Outside the Arena Perimeter, we can offer to design layouts for a temporary concourse with installed structures such as staging, marquees, sound systems, lighting and toilets that can combine to create a popup fan zone or village experience.
For more information about Arena Perimeters and Concourse ideas, call Mike Milne Home on 07966 201751 or Guy Bracewell on 07966 201751
Scroll down to view various Arena Perimeter options that we supply directly or through our preferred event management partners,
- Interlocking Banner Stands with wraparound printed banners
- Interlocking Steel Perimeter with optional netting heights
- Interlocking Polyethylene Perimeter with optional netting system
- Inflatable Perimeter (30m x 20m)